The Beyond the Basics to Webform Training class is for users to Drupal who are responsible for building and maintaining webforms for your agency. By the end of the class, you should be able to create more complex webforms with little or no guidance. This class will integrate live-demos and hands-on workshop as part of this training.
Those registering for this class should be willing to become the Subject Matter Experts (SME) for their agency and first point of contact for webform support.
NOTE: Before signing up for the class, you must have a role as a Web Manager and have taken the Introduction to Basic Webform class.
Main topics include:
- Planning tips before you even start building your webform.
- Using conditional logic to show and hide content.
- Add personalization to your webform by using submission tokens.
- How to integrate date and time customization.
- How to use custom composites.
- How to add user to a specific webform using the Access feature.
- Other useful webform elements.
The Beyond the Basic to Webform Training session will take place virtually (using Microsoft Team):
Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Must have a Website Manager role
- Must have already taken a Introduction to Basic Webform class.
- Must be an active person creating a webform on your website..
- Must have taken at least the Basic Drupal Training taught by Liz Vines..