Open a Band
On a Landing Page, add or edit a Band. (In this example, a 4-Column Band).
- Add a Band:
- Choose a Column (in this example, Left).
- Edit an existing Band:
Add Titles, if desired.
- Full Width Top Title — In this example, Band Title.
- This places a Top Title across the full width of the Band.
- Left Top Title — In this example, Card Title. (Left Top Title indicates the Title is being placed in the Left Colum of a 4-Column Band).
- This places a Title above the Event Card.
Add Event Card
- Under Child Paragraph, choose Add Event Card from the Add dropdown menu.
- In this example, Left Child Paragraph indicates the Card is being placed in the Left Column of a 4-Column-Band.
To add an image (if desired):
- Click Add Media.
- Upload an image, or choose an image from the Media Library. Make sure the image has Alternate Text.
Choose an option from the Image Style dropdown menu (in this example, None):
Choose a Date for the event:
- Click the Calendar icon.
- Navigate to the appropriate Day and click to choose it.
- Click Clear to reset and choose another date.
- Click Today to select today's date.
- Enter Day, Month, and Year manually.
- Enter a Type for the Event (in this example, Concert).
Add an address/location for the Event. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required:
- Country — Choose United States from the Country menu.
- City (*) — Choose a City for the Event (in this example, Raleigh).
- State (*) — Choose a State from the dropdown menu (in this example, North Carolina).
Link to a page describing the Event:
URL (*) — Enter a web address for a page describing the Event.
Link Text — Enter a Title for the Event (in this example, Gershwin Piano Concerto).
- Text entered in the Text field appears directly below the Event Card.
- In this example, Left Text indicates the Card is being placed in the Left Column of a 4-Column-Band.
- Click Save, at the bottom of the Edit page, to save the page and view results.