Create a link to a Tab or Accordion on a different page.
Editors, Publishers, Site Managers, and Site Admins.
1. Navigate to the page containing the tab or accordion.
2. Open the tab you want to link to, by clicking on it. In this example, "Emergency Response."
3. Copy the relative link in the URL bar. (The # denotes the name of the open tab.)
4. Navigate to the page where you want to put the link. Edit the page and drag over the text. Click the Link tool in the toolbar.
5. Change the Link Type to "URL" and the Protocol to "Other." Paste the relative link in the URL field. In this case, make sure to include the preceding slash. Click OK.
When clicked, the link will take the user to the designated page, with the Emergency Response tab already open.