View Moderation Dashboard
To access the Moderation Dashboard:
- Web Managers must navigate to their personal profile.
- Click Moderation Dashboard.
- Note: This can also be done on the profile page.
The Moderation Dashboard page features five (5) blocks for conveniently viewing and moderating content.
- If a block has multiple pages, use the arrow function at the bottom of the block to scroll and view each page.
- The Content Drafts block shows items submitted by users that are currently in a draft state (not published).
Content in Review
- The Content in Review block shows items that are under review, prior to publication.
- The Recent Updates block shows items recently edited by users.
- The Recently Created block shows items recently created by users, including published and unpublished pages.
- The Your Drafts block shows items submitted by you (as Web Manager) that are currently in a draft state (not published).
Content You Created
- The Content You Created block shows items published by you (as Web Manager).
The Moderation Dashboard has a series of tabs at the top of the page:
- The View tab provides a link to the Web Manager's profile page.
The Scheduled Content page shows items set to be Published or Unpublished on a given date.
Use the Search function to find items by:
- Content Type
- Published Status
Scheduled Content can be viewed and sorted by:
- Content Type
- Publish On
- Unpublish On
The Roles page shows role options that can be changed.
- Note: Web Managers already have these roles.
The Shortcuts tab is currently not in use. "You are currently using the Default shortcut set."
The Edit tab provides a link to the Web Manager's profile page, which can be edited (to add a profile picture, for example).
- Note: Leave Status and Role options as is.
The Submissions page shows any form submissions by you (as Web Manager).
The Logon Help tab provides a link to the N.C. Department of Information Technology's NCID page, which provides links to help topics and documentation.
NCID Quick Links include:
- Unlock or Reset NCID Password
- Log in to NCID
- User Help
- Administrator Contacts
NCID Help and Documentation tabs include:
- User Guides & FAQs
- Administrator Help & Resources
- Agency Forms & Models