Open a Band
On a Landing Page, add or edit a Band. (In this example, a 3-Column Band).
- Add a Band:
- Choose a Column (in this example, Left).
- Edit an existing Band:
Add Titles, if desired.
- Full Width Top Title — In this example, Band Title.
- This places a Top Title across the full width of the Band.
- Left Top Title — In this example, Card Title. (Left Top Title indicates the Title is being placed in the Left Colum of a 3-Column Band).
- This places a Title above the Article Card.
Add Article Card
- Under Child Paragraph, choose Add Article Card from the Add dropdown menu.
- In this example, Left Child Paragraph indicates the Card is being placed in the Left Column of a 3-Column-Band.
- Description — Enter a description for display on the Article Card.
Description Background Color
- Description Background Color — Select a background color for the description from the dropdown menu (Durham Theme in this example).
- Options include:
- No Color: