Open a Band
On a Landing Page, add or edit a Band. (In this example, a 3-Column Band).
- Add a Band:
- Choose a Column (in this example, Left).
- Edit an existing Band:
Add Titles, if desired.
- Full Width Top Title — In this example, Contact.
- This places a Top Title with an underline across the full width of the Band.
- Left Top Title — In this example, DIT Leadership. This places a Title above the Profile Card.
Add Profile Card
- From the Add dropdown menu, choose Add Profile Card.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required:
- Image (*) — Click Add Media to add an image to the Profile Card.
- In the Add or Select Media dialog box, choose Select Files or drag-and-drop to upload an image. (In this example, James A. Weaver, DIT Secretary & State Chief Information Officer).
- Alternative Text — Enter a short description of the image used by screen readers and displayed when the image is not loaded. This is important for Accessibility.
- Name (*) — Enter the person's name.
- Leave the Show in Media Library and Published options checked.
- Click Insert Selected.
- Choose an Image Style. (In this example, Portrait).
Available Image Styles:
- None — Displays original image scaled to fit.
- Event — Displays original image scaled to fit.
- Portrait — Crops image to 376 x 500 pixels.
- Square — Crops image to 500 x 500 pixels.
Profile Card Fields
Populate the Profile Card fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required:
- Name (*) — In this example, James A. Weaver.
- Job Title — In this example, Secretary & State Chief Information Officer.
- Phone Number — In this example, (919) 809-3845.
- Email Address — In this example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- URL — Link the Profile Card to the individual's full Profile. Click anywhere on the saved or published Card to link to the URL entered here.
Frame the Card
- Check Frame the Card to put a border around the Profile Card.
- Optional Text entered here appears below the Profile Card.
- Click Save, at the bottom of the Edit page, to save the page and view results.